There have been a thousand things going on in my life. Here is a quick rundown as a ransom list.
1. Had a great trip for a bear hunt last week. My son and I did not kill a bear but my good friend Bob was able to shoot one while we watched. It was a great experience that I will not soon forget.
2. On Thursday – My wife and I started doing some cleaning work on the side. There are a lot of summer rentals and vacation cabins in the area and this is a great way for us to make some extra cash while having the boys help. Let me know if you know anyone looking for a cleaning person/people.
3. Spent a day prepping for a garage sale and then having the sale on Saturday. It is so cleansing to get rid of stuff. I hope people’s lives were blessed through some of the items as I know we were through the years. I am thankful for the extra cash and now the extra space.
4. Had an enjoyable Father’s Day. Church on Sunday morning followed by a huge steak dinner and topped off with a nap. It was a great day of family, fun and rest.
5. Looking forward to the rest of the summer. The weather here this summer has been incredible so far. I cannot remember a better summer – ever. Thank you Lord.